What is Bridal Boudoir?
A bridal boudoir shoot is the most perfect wedding gift for your partner because you can truly give yourself to your soulmate in the most beautiful and unique way.
For your Bridal Boudoir we would suggest “The Champers / Bridal Experience” – please take a close look at these packages to see if you will require Hair and Make-up. The cost of each experience is shown clearly with what each experience entails. It will depend mainly on your budget, the amount of images and type of album you desire and if you wish to do your own hair and make-up etc. You can compare EXPERIENCES by clicking here.
You will begin your boudoir experience in our London studio with our hair and make-up stylists (depending on chosen package), a glass of champers and unwind to your favourite background music. Then dressed or undressed looking a $Million we shall begin your bridal boudoir experience. Remember: this day is all about you! So give it your all, ooze confidence, empower yourself and most of all have fun!
A wedding boudoir photography shoot is an amazing experience but here are a few reasons why you should consider investing in bridal boudoir photos:
- You can surprise your parner with a boudoir album or stunning slideshow the night before the wedding – giving them a preview of your wedding lingerie (because we all know that you might not actually be wearing it on the day!). It will also be the greatest wedding gift you can give yourself because in addition to beautiful images you will also have an enormous confidence boost – I can’t emphasise this point enough.
- You are probably looking pretty fabulous after months of hardwork and pampering for the big day and if you plan on having a family then it is the perfect time to create some beautiful memories and celebrate this milestone time in your life.
- You can use your bridal boudoir shoot to showcase your wedding lingerie and also feature those amazing shoes you spent hours searching for.
- Bridal boudoir outfits often include stunning wedding robes, veils and even your wedding dress if you wish.
- If you are at all nervous about being photographed on your wedding day then a wedding boudoir photography shoot is the ideal way to get over feeling camera shy. If you think that boudoir photography is about getting undressed then you are not seeing it correctly – it is much more about getting dressed – in exquisite lingerie that you might not normally wear.
- Imagine how much fun it would be to have a lingerie bridal shower and perhaps ask your closest girlfriends to contribute to a boudoir gift voucher as their wedding present to you?